Applebee's Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Recipe
This is so easy to make and very good.
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped Spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can Artichoke Hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan-Romano Cheese mix
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 10 ounces prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- Pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish (I used an 8" X 8" dish).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted.
- Serve with chips or bread and enjoy.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Applebee's...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Applebees Spinach Dip is by GoodiesFirst - http://www.goodiesfirst.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) License.