Cheddar's Santa Fe Spinach Dip RecipeIngredients
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Diced Tomatoes with Mild Green Chilies, drained
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 package (8 ounces) Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded White Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 cup Alfredo Sauce
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen leaf Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 tablespoon fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Sour Cream
- Tortilla chips
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onion until tender.
- Add tomatoes and garlic. Cook 2 minutes longer.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the cheeses and Alfredo sauce. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
- Add the tomato mixture, spinach, lime juice and Cajun seasoning.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. round baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Dollop with sour cream.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Cheddar's...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Hot Crab & Spinach Dip is by Bill Roehl - http://www.lazylightning.org/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License.