Applebee's Wonton Chicken Nachos Recipe
- 2 Wonton Wrappers
- 8 ounces boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 tablespoons Stir Fry Sauce
- 4 tablespoons Asian Sesame Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Teriyaki
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Dole Slaw mix (no dressing, pre-packaged, from the produce section)
- 1 tablespoon Coleslaw Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Green Onion tops
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro
- 2 tablespoons sliced Almonds
Make the Shells
- Brush the wonton wrappers with olive oil very lightly.
- Drape over a wide edged baking pan or taco rack to create a taco shaped wonton.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes or until shells are golden brown.
- Take out and let sit in position while fixing the rest.
- Dice chicken into tiny pieces.
- Toss together chicken with stir fry sauce, 3 tablespoons of the Asian dressing, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce.
- Heat a skillet or wok with enough olive oil to stir fry your chicken, try to keep it lean.
- Add pepper to taste. Fry until cooked through.
- Mix the remaining tablespoon of Asian dressing with the coleslaw dressing and toss into the coleslaw mix and green onion tops.
- Take the taco shaped wontons and fill them 1/4 way up with chicken, then with slaw, then with chopped cilantro and top them with almonds.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Applebee's...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Taco is by saipanrick - http://rickvaughn.blogspot.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0) License.